Tuesday, April 20, 2021

To Be Loved by You (Official Video) by Doris Cellar

Hey everyone I don’t know who will see this. Sometimes I think when I post things it’s to a couple of die-hard fans coupled with a bunch of friends. Some fair weather, some foul weather, some who just pretend to be friends or don’t care... but either way I need to do it. Share it with you because who else will? If you want to make something of your dreams it’s up to you to make it happen. I used to dream really big!!!! Now I just dream in increments and that’s all I can ask for in my soul and body. To keep dreaming even if the light got a little dimmer over the years. I thank my body for bringing creativity to me. I thank my heart for never giving up. I thank my mind for expanding and holding onto the good memories and disregarding the bad ones when tho sometimes they try to creep their way in when I’m distracted. I also thank the people who employ me to keep me afloat. The one's who buy my music and art!!! I love those people especially. ;) The ones who hold their promises and keep their word. It hasn’t been easy. I am still learning not to fall for everyone. I don’t want to name names but friends, we need to remind eachother that although their are good people in this world they’re so many bad ones and you have to keep an eye out because most people live their life unconsciously. If you are like me, trying to live mindfully. Please, trust your gut. I know it's hard but it's things like sharing yourself people who are receptive to it that help us stand strong even after all the strife. I made this video on a rainy day last month. I spent 14 hours taking pictures and by the end my eyes were like zombified. It was great because it was pain but there was so much gain! I focused so wonderfully it was almost like a meditation. And the next month I spent editing it over and over again. So many times I got frustrated and almost gave up! But with my friends support, the ones who my gut tells me to stay in touch with and to reach out to I made it through to it's full completion and I’m so proud of it. So with all this said I hope you get a chance to check it out and appreciate something silly like this. I hope it inspired you and I hope one day I could come to your town wherever you are and play it for you. I want to play all my songs for you. I want to tour again so bad. I miss the open road. I miss meeting new people for moments at a time making people smile with my music and art. If you get a chance to see it maybe that means that one day there is hope for me to come to you and if only I could get a million hits, buy a van and hop on the road... Yeah! That sounds so nice and it's making me feel like maybe I AM dreaming big again after all. I hope you love “To Be Loved By You” because I really do.

No comments:

Post a Comment