Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Free alas..

I have to be honest, for a moment there I was worried. Most of the summer I had been suffering from writers block. Trying to write, and mostly not trying to but making lots of jewelry and sitting in front of a TV or listening to too much music and doing too much thinking!! At times I'd ask my friends for recommendations of new things to do just to feel something different. Last night I escaped from that cage at 5 am and stayed up till 7 writing on my baritone ukulele. I finally felt free as ever and now I'm home recording again for the first time in what feels like ages! In the past, as you may or may not know- depending on how extensively you keep up, there would be times where I would simply record my idea on my phone and put it out on you tube, however, this time it feels a little different and I think i'm really going to take my time and really digest my ideas before I release them. Anyway, just needed to get that off my chest..

No comments:

Post a Comment